Hi all!

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

dotpot

90, female

Hi all!

from dotpot on 07/18/2023 02:40 AM

It's great to meet you! I have been trying to reach THOMAS customer service and somehow stumbled across this wonderful community! One question though. I keep hearing mentions of a "Marco," but don't see him here. What's up with him?

acarson69

55, male

Re: Hi all!

from acarson69 on 07/18/2023 04:52 AM

Hi, dotpot. My name's Aiden. Welcome to BlurtOut. I've been having some issues with the THOMAS website too. Datatroniks in general. I keep telling people to get their Security Updates but they won't listen. They think it's some big government conspiracy to try to control their lives. But it's just about safety for everyone. People need to think about the whole and not just themselves. I'm sorry, I'm ranting. Hope you can figure it out. 

As far as "Marco", I'm not really sure. Does this Marco have a last name?

longarm

39, female

from longarm on 07/18/2023 03:32 PM

The only Marco that comes to mind for me is a gang leader in White River City. I don't know if that who your talking about but maybe.

btw, welcome to BlurtOut

graham.cracker

45, female

from graham.cracker on 07/20/2023 01:43 AM

Hi, dotpot. It's possible your friend Marco's profile got deleted during the attack a couple of years ago. Sadly, a lot of people never came back to BlurtOut. I'm not on a whole lot, but it's my favorite. If you have any questions, I'll try to help you out. 

dotpot

90, female

from dotpot on 07/20/2023 11:44 PM

Thanks guys! So great to meet you! I do have a question actually, I really want to get the security update but I'm not sure how. Could you point me in the right direction?

dantheman

35, male

from dantheman on 07/20/2023 11:59 PM

Hi, dotpot. Which version of the Security Update do you currently have?

dotpot

90, female

from dotpot on 07/21/2023 12:11 AM

I'm not even sure! It's been so long. Thanks for helping dan.

dantheman

35, male

from dantheman on 07/21/2023 12:38 AM

Oh wow. I'd recommend contacting the CS Admin. Try [email protected]
Hope that helps.

« Back to forum