THOMAS website is messed up again :(

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

dantheman

35, male

THOMAS website is messed up again :(

from dantheman on 07/17/2023 07:31 PM

Again. Again! Again!? Grr. I know, I know.. it's the virus. Get your Update.. I get it. But goddammit I want to backup my lvl 100 Paladin before I approach the Shrine of Ascention. There's a stupid fuzzy msg on the thomas site. I can't understand any of it. Help plz!! My oldest character is about to become a god. I know not all of you will understand but it's very important to me. Thank you to anyone who can help.

ginseng

91, female

Re: THOMAS website is messed up again :(

from ginseng on 07/17/2023 07:39 PM

What “fuzzy” message are you referring too? I don't see anything unusual on the site.

dantheman

35, male

from dantheman on 07/17/2023 09:40 PM

When you put in the thomas ext (4357) on the datatroniks.net switchboard it's supposed to give you options to access your account. Instead it just plays some weird message that I can't understand. sounds like thomas but all muffled. can you understand it?

dantheman

35, male

from dantheman on 07/17/2023 10:11 PM

Anyone else? Please, help!

Reply Edited on 07/17/2023 10:13 PM.

botanifanatic

22, female

from botanifanatic on 07/17/2023 10:14 PM

Yeah, that is weird. I don't use the Switchboard much anymore so can't be much help. But bol. I'll let you know if I hear anything 

ginseng

91, female

from ginseng on 07/17/2023 10:35 PM

Are there any other extensions that work for the switchboard?

botanifanatic

22, female

from botanifanatic on 07/17/2023 11:15 PM

There used to be a directory but it was one of the first things hit by the CROWN virus. I've heard there are some incomplete backups floating around out there, but I've never seen one.

rocketman1976

48, male

from rocketman1976 on 07/18/2023 12:39 AM

I ran the greeting through the Datatroniks Filter System. Here's the link:

https://datatroniks.net/filter/public/weirdthomasfixed.mp3

It is really weird but I don't have time to investigate. Hope this helps you get your character fixed up (I maxed out at level 79 about ten years ago).

ginseng

91, female

from ginseng on 07/18/2023 01:08 AM

Super weird. I emailed T.H.O.M.A.S. I’m awaiting a response. Are you having any other issues with the site? Is there anyway I can help?

rocketman1976

48, male

from rocketman1976 on 07/18/2023 02:19 AM

The THOMAS response time has been terrible lately. I've heard rumors that most of his processing power is being diverted to different RCSAs, but I don't have the clearance to verify. I've also heard he's in a bad mood. Can't tell anymore with these new gen AI. I don't really use ole Tommy too much anymore. He's more gaming oriented than ever before. I don't have much time for gaming anymore. But just wait and he'll usually respond. 

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum